Tuesday 3 January 2017

2017.


Well hello again, how are you? I am back and I am hoping that I am back for good. Blogging again has been in the pipeline for a few years now, pretty much since I stopped doing it and I've decided that 2017 is going to be a better year and a more productive year. So here's to a new year, new me and all that cliche stuff.



And as it's the new year, I've set myself some goals (along with everyone else) and I thought as my first post back I'd share these with you, so here goes:

1. Get myself into the best shape i've ever been.
This was last year's resolution and I'm happy to say that I stuck to it. A year ago I couldn't even do one push up without being on my knees, but now I am doing 10 in a row with no problems. 6 months ago I thought swinging a 8kg kettlebell was really hard, and now I'm swinging 20kg without a problem and 28kg for a round of 10. I have toned up completely and am in the best shape I've been in a long time, so 2017 is the year that I continue that. I want to be stronger, fitter, leaner and happy with how I look.

2. Be happier
2016 wasn't a great year for me so this year I am determined to make it a happier year. I want to look back on 2017 as a happy year filled with memories. Simple.

3. Make this blog a business.
I know so many people are blogging and trying to become successful youtubers and bloggers these days, but it's honestly been a dream of mine for years but real life, jobs and paying my mortgage all got in the way and I believed it would never happened. But it will never happen if I don't give it a go, right?

What are your resolutions?





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig