Tuesday 10 January 2017

The Gingham Dress.



I need to get better at this taking outfit photos malarky (or just find someone who can take awesome photos for me), but I NEEDED to highlight this amazing dress I got in the ASOS sale.



Completely out of my comfort zone (and yes, I know I have horrific roots and my boots are stupidly scuffed, i've lived in them okay?), but the new year is for trying new things, right? So I grabbed this gorgeous gingham smock dress in the ASOS sale for a grand total of £26.50!


I feel like it's a great winter dress that can be worn with tights and boots, but also perfect for spring. Now, I'm not one to get my legs out, but I'm definitely going to give this dress a go (once I've applied a layer of fake tan) in the spring with little ankle boots. 

For the colder weather though, I have paired this with my amazing, and very worn, & Other Stories ankle boots, Zara leather jacket and Accesorize grey scarf. I'm also wearing a Chloe Faye dupe from the one and only MATALAN

So go and grab this in the sale NOW, you know you want to.




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig